Friday, August 7, 2009

Day Four, Alaska Adventure

We left Helena, Mt. this morning for the US/Canada border. We arrived at Sweet Grass, Mt. which is at the crossing and in need of diesel fuel. I talked to several highway workers and they said to go back 10 miles and get diesel. The border crossing at I-15 leaves a lot to be desired. One station with gas only and one station shut down. I drove by the last station and there was a pump (one pump) which seemed to be on. I swiped my card and it worked. We filled at a closed station. A first for us. Just a few questions at the border and we were off to Canada. Beautiful green farm country. We will spend the night in Edmonton, Alberta. Clyde and Anna.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Did you make it to Alaska today (8/8)? Waiting for your next posting! Have a great Sunday...Love
Stephane and all

Post a Comment